Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Is gskill ram any good?

Last response: in Memory
January 6, 2011 9:03:20 PM

I am working on putting together a system with an asus usb3/sata3 board and an AMD phenom II x4 955 black edition.
I read the few reviews on newegg about a 2x2 gb=4gb gskill dual channel kit and they rate it as great ram, but I
wanted to see if anyone here has any experience with any gskill ram, especially on a "new"(usb3) asus board.
The kit I have my eye on in particular is
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

Thanks.

More about : gskill ram good

Best solution

a b } Memory
a b Ĉ ASUS
January 6, 2011 9:56:52 PM

Majority of builds I do utilize G.SKILL memory. I rank them up there with Corsair, so you will be good to go. Also, I always recommend checking out the motherboard's memory QVL on their website or check G.SKILL's web site to verify qualification/certifiacation for the specific motherboard.

Memory: Corsair, G.SKILL & Mushkin are the recommended brands.
January 6, 2011 10:26:01 PM

One of the better brands. I have a G. Skill SSD and it's great. Good support behind the products even though they don't speak English very well. Forums are solid.
m
l
Related resources
January 6, 2011 11:49:43 PM

G skill it is. Thank you
m
l
January 14, 2011 4:00:38 AM

Best answer selected by uriahk.
m
l
3 minutes ago

Loll haha at the fact that they dont speak well. G. Skill Ripjaw is a Taiwanese brand, showcased all over in Computex =)

nativeson8803 said:
One of the better brands. I have a G. Skill SSD and it's great. Good support behind the products even though they don't speak English very well. Forums are solid.

m
l
!