What a good budget case

Hey I'm building yet another computer for my dads store this weekend, and I really want to know of a good budget case they don't want to spend over 70 or 80 bucks on it. It needs to have enought room for 2 5850's, good wire management( as in I can run the cables behind the mobo), good air flow, and a bottom mounted psu.

I really like the hades because it's what I normally use to build computers with but they didn't like the design of it so I figured I would get some opinions from people other than myself. Thanks and please get back to me soon on this I've got to have to done by Tuesday, I was going to have it done by this weekend but I've got to order a case.
7 answers Last reply
More about what good budget case
  1. http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146058&Tpk=m59

The M59 looks pretty nice, I'm a huge fan of NZXT. I can't afford to try it out right now, so you could :D :p
  2. The antec 300 will meet your needs. Note that you will only be able to fill up 3 hard drive bays if you want to fit two 5850s in.
  3. ares1214 said:

Thanks I'll probably go ahead and get the cooler master after I make sure its ok with the customer.
  4. ^+1 for CM690II Basic great case i own one.
  5. ^+1 for cm690II ADVANCED!!!
  6. ^+1 for all the ^+1-ing
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Computer Components