Software to copy large iso files to usb drive

hai frnd i have some i need to copy large iso files to my pendrives capacity of pendrives 8gb but i am not able to copy even 4gb of iso file please gave some idea and software to copy its urgent???
6 answers Last reply
More about software copy large files drive
  1. Your pen drive is probably formatted as fat32. The fat32 file size limit is 4 gig. If you want files larger than 4 gig on the pen drive, you will need to format it as NTFS.
  2. Hawkeye22 said:
    Your pen drive is probably formatted as fat32. The fat32 file size limit is 4 gig. If you want files larger than 4 gig on the pen drive, you will need to format it as NTFS.

+1
  3. frnds i tried but it cannot work while formatting i'll only that fat32 mode so tell is there any software to copy that please tell me frnds.......
  4. Did you right click on pen drive in Computer, select Format, then and choose NTFS and select 4096 bytes?
  5. fantastik250 said:
    Did you right click on pen drive in Computer, select Format, then and choose NTFS and select 4096 bytes?

u fucker's thei's not working alleast 0.0.1% =not in all types of usb okay
  6. tell that fellows they are not working immediately drop downs u r stupid links in description of usb 2-4-8--16-32 GB OF fake software in all harm to all drives not increase even single or 1 MB also..............................................................................................
Ask a new question

Read More

Software ISO USB Drive Storage