T2X - accidently deleted all my saved games.

ARggggghhh....playing around and accidentally deleted all my saved
games. Time to restart T2X from scratch.
First level only took 15 minutes. There wasn't a secret in that level
was there? I know it said 0 out of 1 secrets found, but did not get the
pick pocket which wasn't there anyway.
Albert
3 answers Last reply
More about accidently deleted saved games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
    > ARggggghhh....playing around and accidentally deleted all my saved
    > games. Time to restart T2X from scratch.
    > First level only took 15 minutes. There wasn't a secret in that level
    > was there? I know it said 0 out of 1 secrets found, but did not get the
    > pick pocket which wasn't there anyway.
    > Albert

    Yes, there's a secret in the haunted house. The pocket is probably not
    there. It's just the usual "out by one" that occurs in most Thief FMs.

    Nightwalker

    --
    Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Albert Conklin wrote:
    > ARggggghhh....playing around and accidentally deleted all my saved
    > games. Time to restart T2X from scratch.
    > First level only took 15 minutes. There wasn't a secret in that level
    > was there?

    there is one, and it's a nice tip of the hat to a puzzle in T:DP...

    D.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Daniel C wrote:

    > Albert Conklin wrote:
    >
    >> ARggggghhh....playing around and accidentally deleted all my saved
    >> games. Time to restart T2X from scratch.
    >> First level only took 15 minutes. There wasn't a secret in that
    >> level was there?
    >

    > there is one, and it's a nice tip of the hat to a puzzle in T:DP...
    >
    > D.
    Like I can remember T:DP. Some day if I am bored enough, I may have to
    replay it now that I have a better video card.
    Albert

Games Video Games