The first T2X hint thread? (SPOILER WARNING!)

I've been enjoying the hell out of T2X, and now I'm in a very creepy
place with lots of undead. Anyone else figure out how to distract the,
er, security system in the tower one must ascend to find the Orb of St
Whatsisname? Earlier I read a scroll vaguely alluding to some sort of
"talisman" that would either distract or deactivate the fire-spitting
statue on each floor, but I haven't the slightest what or where that
could be.

Gentle nudges appreciated!

Objekt
1 answer Last reply
More about hint thread spoiler warning
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Objekt wrote:
    > I've been enjoying the hell out of T2X, and now I'm in a very creepy
    > place with lots of undead. Anyone else figure out how to distract the,
    > er, security system in the tower one must ascend to find the Orb of St
    > Whatsisname? Earlier I read a scroll vaguely alluding to some sort of
    > "talisman" that would either distract or deactivate the fire-spitting
    > statue on each floor, but I haven't the slightest what or where that
    > could be.
    >
    > Gentle nudges appreciated!
    >
    > Objekt

    You missed a room getting to the tower. If you didn't miss it, you
    missed the puzzle in it.

Games Video Games