Foxconn H-ALVORIX_HF-RS880-uATX specifications

This stock HP motherboard comes with a 95w AMD pcu. Is it possible to swap out the pcu with a 125w pcu. I cannot find anything that will tell me yes or no.
2 answers Last reply
More about foxconn alvorix_hf rs880 uatx specifications
  1. People believe this is the same board (from HP forum "HP did contact me with the information in the link you provided as being the correct info with a typo of the name of the board" ) and according to that you should be fine with 125watt CPU http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02560084&tmp_task=prodinfoCategory&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=4300938#N103
  2. Was also looking for an answer..thank you it helped a lot..although it shows one of the supported processors being the 10XXT would the 1100T not work? it is also a 125watt..I beleive someone said it is just a factory overclocked 1090T..but that link you posted with the correct board says the maximum you can have is 95w..or is that not true? or am I not understanding something lol..the board in the 360z isnt the Aloe correct? its that other one..if thats true then the specs say 95 watt is the most you can have..
Ask a new question

Read More

Chipsets Foxconn Hewlett Packard Motherboards