Show All programs in the Start Menu

I set my start menu to the Classic View hoping for the good ol' days of
Windows. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make all my
program entries under 'Programs' display once the little windows pops out to
the right side.

Now it has that dredded double arrow at the bottom of the list of programs.
How do I show all my programs all the time?

Office apps are the same way with their menus but they are easily fixed by
right-clicking on a toolbar and choosing Customize then telling it to show
full menus.

Thanks

Don't use Classic View but I think what you're referring to is
the "Use Personalized menus" option. Uncheck it and all your
programs should now be visible. You might want to take a look
here:

Nepatsfan
"Seth Schwarm" <SethSchwarm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>I set my start menu to the Classic View hoping for the good ol'
>days of
> Windows. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to
> make all my
> program entries under 'Programs' display once the little
> windows pops out to
> the right side.
>
> Now it has that dredded double arrow at the bottom of the list
> of programs.
> How do I show all my programs all the time?
>
> Office apps are the same way with their menus but they are
> easily fixed by
> right-clicking on a toolbar and choosing Customize then telling
> it to show
> full menus.
>
> Thanks

I can't believe it has been sitting under my nose all this time. By the
title I would never have known that was what it would do.

Thanks, you are the man.

Seth

"Nepatsfan" wrote:

> Don't use Classic View but I think what you're referring to is
> the "Use Personalized menus" option. Uncheck it and all your
> programs should now be visible. You might want to take a look
> here:
>
> http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article03-100
>
> Nepatsfan
> "Seth Schwarm" <SethSchwarm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message
> >I set my start menu to the Classic View hoping for the good ol'
> >days of
> > Windows. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to
> > make all my
> > program entries under 'Programs' display once the little
> > windows pops out to
> > the right side.
> >
> > Now it has that dredded double arrow at the bottom of the list
> > of programs.
> > How do I show all my programs all the time?
> >
> > Office apps are the same way with their menus but they are
> > easily fixed by
> > right-clicking on a toolbar and choosing Customize then telling
> > it to show
> > full menus.
> >
> > Thanks

You're right! "Use Personalized Menus" isn't quite the term I
would have used. Something like "Use the 'Hey! Where did they
hide all my programs' menus" would have been a far more accurate
description.

Glad to hear that you've got it fixed.