Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

Lifetime warranty if registered within 30 days at <www.evga.com>.???

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Gtx
  • EVGA
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
March 31, 2010 5:43:17 PM

I preorder AVGA gtx 480 and it says
lifetime warranty if registered within 30 days at <www.evga.com&gt;.
What does this mean
which 30 days and register what and if i don't i will not get warranty

and i ordered from amazon ... do i have to order only from their site because i live out side the us

More about : lifetime warranty registered days www evga

Best solution

March 31, 2010 5:47:46 PM

planet-earth said:
I preorder AVGA gtx 480 and it says
lifetime warranty if registered within 30 days at <www.evga.com&gt;.
What does this mean
which 30 days and register what and if i don't i will not get warranty

and i ordered from amazon ... do i have to order only from their site because i live out side the us

No you dont need to order from them just register your product on there website once you recieve it. And it's 30 days from the order time :) 

It's pretty quick process i've done it before on a few of my rigs and they have 24/7 helpful customer support.
March 31, 2010 5:50:17 PM

30 days from the order time not preorder time ?? is that correct ??
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b U Graphics card
March 31, 2010 5:56:34 PM

Yes, from the day the purchase really goes through (when it ships, more or less).
m
l
March 31, 2010 6:01:53 PM

Aye basically your invoice date is what they really care about. If you ever want to do RMA they will require you to provide them with the invoice so make sure to keep that in a safe place!
m
l
March 31, 2010 6:09:21 PM

Than you guys....this forum is great ....and the reply is very fast ...thanks again for all of you
m
l
March 31, 2010 6:33:51 PM

No problem also make sure to reward people by giving them best answer it helps you and them. Just a suggestion for your future topics :) 

It also lets others know that your problem has been solved which is handy and improves speed in which questions are answered.
m
l
March 31, 2010 6:46:26 PM

i'll do it.. i did not know that.. i am new...thanks
m
l
March 31, 2010 6:52:13 PM

Is it by just clicking on the green hand .....and can i chose more than on best answer???
m
l
a b U Graphics card
March 31, 2010 6:55:50 PM

You aren't going to need your original 'invoice'. newegg for example allows you to print your own invoice. They only ship you, a packing slip with your shipment.
As long as you regitser within 30 days with the cards serial #, they know you are the owner from that point on.
let me add, XFX asks you where you bought when you register. Along with that info, and your supplied serial#
they have the information they need.
m
l
March 31, 2010 6:57:18 PM

yes that does work and if you post a question thread i think it gives you the option to say this answer solved my question or somthing like that.

It doesnt seem like this thread was formed as a question thread so thats kinda wierd never noticed the hands before lol.
m
l
a c 332 U Graphics card
March 31, 2010 7:12:48 PM

planet-earth said:
Is it by just clicking on the green hand .....and can i chose more than on best answer???

You started this thread as a discussion rather than a question but I might be able to change it if you like.
m
l
March 31, 2010 7:37:02 PM

I appreciate that...thanks
m
l
a c 332 U Graphics card
March 31, 2010 7:40:30 PM

You should now be able to choose the answer that you felt helped the most. :) 
m
l
March 31, 2010 7:43:41 PM

Best answer selected by planet-earth.
m
l