Sign in with
Your question

What do you guys think

Last response: in Components
July 4, 2010 4:56:22 PM

Hey I post something on this case yesterday but I couldn't figure out how to post pics in the thread so here it is now. It's a hades gaming case that I painted, I'm also getting new fans and lights that glow bright red. I'll probably be getting a new heat sink that glow red and some fan grill for all of the inside fans. Tell me what you think did it look better before painting or does it look better now.

These are the before pics, when I didn't have any good wire work in the case

Those were while I was painting, before I was completely painting

" alt="" class="imgLz frmImg " />

And these were of the computer when I was done painting it. Feel free to tell me what you think

More about : guys

July 4, 2010 7:30:39 PM

Looks of it, they are fabric mesh?
but air brushing it wouldnt block them up as long as he didnt go too heavy on the paint :p 
Moto
July 4, 2010 8:55:05 PM

Quote:
I think you should paint some flowers on it and get some pink LED's, that would be really manly.

Seriously, I liked it in black better. Hope those weren't air intakes that you painted.

Yeah they were and I know how to paint so it didn't clog them up, also I don't think flower are quit my style. lol but maybe I could put a British flag with a pile of crap on it how about that?
Related resources
July 4, 2010 9:03:08 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
Looks of it, they are fabric mesh?
but air brushing it wouldnt block them up as long as he didnt go too heavy on the paint :p 
Moto

Well I didn't use my air brush kit for the mesh. I removed the mesh pieces and used a good type of automotive spray paint on them. I'm pretty good at painting so I was able to keep the layers nice a thin to prevent the mesh vent from clogging up. But as far as the air brushing goes it's just going to be some really fine lines on the sides to give it some design. But it's probably going to be at least a week before I can get that done since a friend of mine as my air brush kit.
July 4, 2010 9:26:30 PM

One suggestion - if that's an AMD mobo shouldn't the memory be in the same colour slots for dual channel?

nice job on the case though
July 4, 2010 10:14:16 PM

mi1ez said:
One suggestion - if that's an AMD mobo shouldn't the memory be in the same colour slots for dual channel?

Good call Milez - you pedant......

also I think the CMOS jumper is on the wrong position :o  ....
July 10, 2010 4:26:57 AM

mi1ez said:

um idk its an amd board my dad gave it to me it also a newer one tho because its made for the 995s that are going to be out before to long
!