I keep getting error signature AppName: explorer exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.5512 ModNa

dear friend when i click on this my computer it was showing error mesage .......error signature appname explorer.exe appver 6.2.2900.2180 modname ole32.dll modver 5.1.2600.2180 ...pls kindly help me how will i solve this problem
3 answers Last reply
More about error signature appname explorer appver 2900 5512 modna
  1. When you click on what? From you message it appears as though Windows Explorer is crashing. What service pack are you using? I recently read that SP 3 may solve this problem.
  2. kenrivers said:
    When you click on what? From you message it appears as though Windows Explorer is crashing. What service pack are you using? I recently read that SP 3 may solve this problem.

yesterday i was removed some un used softwares ( i think that time some dlls missing)after that when i double click on my computer/ my network area, any folder, any file in desktop it was not opend and showing error mesage...i am using xp with service pack 2
  3. Can you get to Windows update? If yes, you may want to consider intalling Service Pack 3.
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers Explorer DLL Windows XP