Thief Game Card - Key Board Layout - scanned Image

In case some one needed the black keyboard layout card
for Thief the Dark Project. It has been uploaded to the
following newsgroups.

alt.binaries.multimedia.repost

alt.binaries.

alt.binaries.games.thief

alt.binaries.multimedia.test

This is the file name :

Thief The Dark Project - Keyboard Layout - Scanned Image of Card -
732x1040x24 bit.jpg

Hope this helps any one that needs it for the game rather than
giving up on this nice game.

Geneve wrote:

> In case some one needed the black keyboard layout card
> for Thief the Dark Project. It has been uploaded to the
> following newsgroups.

Didn't know there was such a thing. Is this something that you got with
the original boxed version of T:DP? My edition was CD-case only, with
the CD-sized manual. My edition of Thief Gold was the same, only inside
a pint-sized box.

Objekt

Tim

"Objekt" <t37student@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Geneve wrote:
>

> Didn't know there was such a thing. Is this something that you got with
> the original boxed version of T:DP?

That's how I got mine, in the original boxed version.

Tim wrote:

> "Objekt" <t37student@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Geneve wrote:
>>

>>Didn't know there was such a thing. Is this something that you got with
>>the original boxed version of T:DP?
>

> That's how I got mine, in the original boxed version.

I missed the image and never got one with my original boxed version.
Maybe because I bought it used and someone kept it.
What is the link for the image?
Albert

I have the Thief Gold & Thief II Keyboard Layouts & Manuals scanned here:
http://boycot.no-ip.com/images/thief

"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Tim wrote:
>
>> "Objekt" <t37student@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Geneve wrote:
>>>

>>>Didn't know there was such a thing. Is this something that you got with
>>>the original boxed version of T:DP?
>>

>> That's how I got mine, in the original boxed version.
> I missed the image and never got one with my original boxed version.
> Maybe because I bought it used and someone kept it.
> What is the link for the image?
> Albert

Lake

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2003

Objekt <t37student@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Geneve wrote:
>
>> In case some one needed the black keyboard layout card
>> for Thief the Dark Project. It has been uploaded to the
>> following newsgroups.
>
> Didn't know there was such a thing. Is this something that you got
> with the original boxed version of T:DP? My edition was CD-case
only,
> with the CD-sized manual. My edition of Thief Gold was the same,
only
> inside a pint-sized box.
>
> Objekt

Because of the original trapazoid box, the T:TD keyboard quick
refrence
card had to have one corner folded to fit.

Gerhard Eichberger

"Terry Olsen" schrieb:
> I have the Thief Gold & Thief II Keyboard Layouts & Manuals scanned here:
> http://boycot.no-ip.com/images/thief

Hm. I only have Thief "Der Meisterdieb" and Thief II "Das Metallzeitalter"
in the German version.

Looks quite different.

Gerhard

TRENDING THREADS