Lost Tabs View in Task Manager

David

I was stopping some applications in the Task Manager when somehow I changed
the appearance of the window. I no longer see the Tabs view. I only see
the applications with no ability to look at anything else. How can I reset
the view back to the default?

Double click on the window border.

Nepatsfan
"David" <ltclafae@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>I was stopping some applications in the Task Manager when
>somehow I changed the appearance of the window. I no longer see
>the Tabs view. I only see the applications with no ability to
>look at anything else. How can I reset the view back to the
>default?

David,

Double-click the Task Manager window border.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User