Sign in with
Your question

My Scythe KM02-BK Fan Controller Won't Control Fans!

Last response: in Systems
April 28, 2010 10:55:01 AM

Hi all,

Just upgraded my case to an Antec 300 and have 4 120mm fans working inside of it (not PWM.. just standard scythe Slipstream 120's in there).

I installed and plugged everything in, started up the box and...it's insanely loud, as all the fans are runnning at full blast (1700RPM). The fancontroller shows the temp and fan RPM's, but the knobs do not work at all, and thus I am unable to control the fans. Any suggestions? The connections are obviously working, but just the control is out of whack.. Any help with this is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.
April 28, 2010 9:31:20 PM

Yup, they sure are. They are def communicating with the Fan Controller, because the RPM's register on the display. However, the knobs, they do nothing! Am I missing something here?
m
l
April 28, 2010 9:32:07 PM

One thing, the controller can control up to 4 fans, however I have only 3 plugged in at the moment (waiting on another fan with a 3-pin conncector to replace the Antec TriCool blowhole fan with no 3pin) Could this be causing the rest of the fan controller knobs to not work?
m
l
!