Solved

Need help locating the "part number" off a Asus P6T MOBO

Does anyone know where exactly the "part number" tag/info is located on an asus P6T MOBO? I got a replacement board and for some reason I cant locate something that looks like the ID. The only thing i find on my mobo is one long thin sticker which is very long and thin, it has a bar code and numbers which say 10092808-0000285-mib720-801 0603 (and on the left it has 3 circles one of which is filled in the others are blank).

The only other thing i found is a sticker on top of a red port (its the IDE connector one the right bottom of the mobo).
Other then the info stated above I dont see any other info any where. What makes if worst is that its a replacement mobo. Hence, the info off my box wownt work.. I just wonder what asus will do in the end if theres no info. So far they told me you need to have it. Does anyone know if theres any ID info on the back?

Thanks,
Sebastian
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about need locating part number asus mobo
  1. Best answer
    Is this what you are looking for??

http://service.asus.com/serialnumbers.html
  2. Thanks for the reply. What i need is a "part number" so that i can fill in the paperwork to RMA the MOBO. At this point i'm lost all i can say is that the part number off my original mobo was 90-MIB720-G0AAYOOZ and i need that off my current mobo. All that I can find on the current is one long thin sticker which is very long and thin, it has a bar code and numbers which say 10092808-0000285-mib720-801 0603 (and on the left it has 3 circles one of which is filled in the others are blank). The only other thing i found is a sticker on top of a red port (its the IDE connector one the right bottom of the mobo).
    Other then the info stated above I dont see any other info any where.

the locations give on you're like are:
    Parallel port
    Side of PCI slot
    Side of power connector
    Underneath/backside of board
    Side of CNR slot

I have found the one sticker on the RED IDE connector (on the right bottom) but it does not look similar it has a bar code on top and the following charaters on the bottom: 001E0C0001FACCA2

Thats it. what do you make out of it? do you think its possible the other sticker is the part number? Lastly, do you think the will take the RMA with out the part number but having the serial number (as i have that one)?

thanks a lot for you're help
  3. Best answer selected by sebastian869.
  4. tecmo34 said:
    Is this what you are looking for??

http://service.asus.com/serialnumbers.html

BTW, I just read that again and it describes how to find the serial number. Thats the one thing I have found. What I cant find is the "part number". Would you have any ideas where that might be?
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus