Sign in with
Your question

Violet-gl8e ddr2

Last response: in Motherboards
January 12, 2011 1:55:23 AM

Hello, my HP Pavilion P6130Y desktop computer won't boot - bad motherboard and out of warranty. HP.com says I have a Pegatron M2n78-LA (HP Violet-GL8E) motherboard with DDR2 memory. I don't have DD3. I've having trouble finding the same motherboard. Any suggestions on compatible motherboards? Thanks, Mike

More about : violet gl8e ddr2

a b Ĉ ASUS
a b α HP
a c 435 V Motherboard
January 12, 2011 11:51:19 AM

If you use another brand of motherboard, you may need another windows coa number. Your original windows operating system is tied to the board, unless you've changed it. If you don't want to use an hp board, newegg has several micro atx am2+am3 6150se boards that will work with your old ddr2 and cpu. But most have only 2 ram slots. I have one of those boards I can sell you if you like; it's made by msi. But I live in the usa, and can't ship overseas (too expensive).
m
l
March 23, 2011 8:35:13 PM

o1die said:
If you use another brand of motherboard, you may need another windows coa number. Your original windows operating system is tied to the board, unless you've changed it. If you don't want to use an hp board, newegg has several micro atx am2+am3 6150se boards that will work with your old ddr2 and cpu. But most have only 2 ram slots. I have one of those boards I can sell you if you like; it's made by msi. But I live in the usa, and can't ship overseas (too expensive).

If you still have that board, I'd be interested in it, same board I need, how much are you asking and is it new or used? Send me an email at ridetimelessnj@hotmail.com
m
l
!