Default setup

Hi All
hope some one can assist.....and I am sure it is easy to do......when
setting up other users to use Windows XP, th default creates a profile in
C:\, what I am after is to create the user profile on another drive letter
as in D:\Document.....etc, etc, etc...........

How can this be completed.........in other words, I would like to control
where files are created to & say at least all the data files to be on D:\

All the best
Craig Sayers
Australia
1 answer Last reply
More about default setup

    "Craig Sayers" <cls140@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >hope some one can assist.....and I am sure it is easy to do......when
    >setting up other users to use Windows XP, th default creates a profile in
    >C:\, what I am after is to create the user profile on another drive letter
    >as in D:\Document.....etc, etc, etc...........

    See "Cannot Move or Rename the Documents and Settings Folder"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=236621).

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Default Windows XP