Sky email - changing font size

How do I change the size of the font for my viewing and composing emails? I cannot tools/preferences to change these settings.
4 answers Last reply
More about email changing font size
  1. mberg said:
    How do I change the size of the font for my viewing and composing emails? I cannot tools/preferences to change these settings.

sounds like a question for this link, not this forum :pt1cable: :pt1cable: :pt1cable:

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/online-services/?nodeId=e029cc9c-6e22-4418-84bf-f57631d43f9c&articleId=11297903
  2. ksiemb said:

Thanks - but these do not permanently change the settings as you cannot save them.
  3. I have tried several times to get help with permanently changing my font size on sky e-mails but the help centre is worse than useless. I have to change it for each e-mail font each time. I have also tried to connect direct with them to discuss it online but that systems has been unavailable for two weeks or more.
  4. Veronica_15 said:
    I have tried several times to get help with permanently changing my font size on sky e-mails but the help centre is worse than useless. I have to change it for each e-mail font each time. I have also tried to connect direct with them to discuss it online but that systems has been unavailable for two weeks or more.

Change to a more reliable, and helpful email client.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Font Email Windows 7