Sign in with
Your question

FS mb,cpu, AMD T-bird 700mhz *DELETED*

Last response: in Deals
November 2, 2003 2:24:26 AM

Post deleted by allanon1965
November 5, 2003 3:00:09 AM

How much are you looking for. Also any other deals (I've never seen u before, need assurance you aren't gonna send me junk....)

The one and only "Monstrous BULLgarian!"
November 5, 2003 3:09:58 AM

well i dont sell junk:)  check out my ebay user id, htmiller65, i have only 2 negatives and they were from people who hosed me, not the other way around. i was hoping to get 45.00 out of the board and t-bird, even willing to toss in a stick of 128 pc133 sdram at that price. these do work, rest assured, the price includes shipping. i have bought from fang and compdude, although compdude was less than honest with the description, on the ibm, the hard drives were right on the money. and the mb that fang sold me was exactly what it was described to be, and works great. the motherboard i have , you would need to get the via service pack for it, but it is available from msi's website. as well as the audio drivers. i like using paypal whenever possible. but will take money orders.

Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life Son.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by allanon1965 on 11/05/03 00:11 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
November 5, 2003 3:17:08 AM

If you threw in the ram that'd be a fair deal. I'm in NY btw. I'm gonna take a few days to do some research on that mobo and talk some things over (I've got a very hectic week, so if we did any transfers and finalized things it'd have to be on Friday or the weekend). I'd appreciate if you could get me some pictures of the MB, proc, and ram, just to make sure all is well.

November 5, 2003 3:27:04 AM

Actually, would u by any chance have 512 sdram? Or maybe a 128 and a 256 stick? If you have either, tell me what you think is a fair price for the CPU + MB w/ them.

November 5, 2003 4:18:33 AM

ill give $44.00 with the ram included.

how bout that?

"...I get to do the three things I love most; Raise Hell, Drink beer, and kick some ass."

-={Apostalic Alcoholic.}=-
November 5, 2003 11:25:19 AM

well, i do have a 256 stick of the same ram, the ram has ld on the sticker and i dont know how good it is, ie overclockable and such, all i know is it worked great for my wife running stock settings. where do i send the pics?

Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life Son.
November 5, 2003 11:26:41 AM

oh, i would like to get 60 with the 256 and 128 ram with the board and cpu. the cpu is in a machine running right now and the last pic is of the aida32 info screen on the processor.

November 5, 2003 11:27:48 AM

i would take that from you if flamethrower doesnt want it, he was first and has the first right of refusal. thanks!

November 5, 2003 7:50:29 PM

check your pm.

November 5, 2003 11:31:07 PM

cool justpm me if it doesnt go down.

"...I get to do the three things I love most; Raise Hell, Drink beer, and kick some ass."

-={Apostalic Alcoholic.}=-
November 8, 2003 9:58:23 PM

ok, will do...

!