Third display not working with Sapphire HD5750

Hi all out there,
My setup of 3 22"Eizo screens on a Sapphire HD5750 giving me headaches on the third display.
2 displays work proper, but i cannot get the third one in place. 2 displays are connected direct with DVI, the third i tried with a HDMI to DVI cable but didnt work, now i used a DP to DVI adapter and still i am not able to connect the third screen in the catalyst software.
Anyone have a sparkling solution ?
Tnx, jw
6 answers Last reply
More about third display working sapphire hd5750
  1. I'm currently running 3 displays on a Sapphire 5830, and I have read somewhere that at least one of the displays must be connected via a DisplayPort Cable. If you aren't using the DisplayPort connection on one of your screens, that could be your problem.
  2. w_marthe said:
    I'm currently running 3 displays on a Sapphire 5830, and I have read somewhere that at least one of the displays must be connected via a DisplayPort Cable. If you aren't using the DisplayPort connection on one of your screens, that could be your problem.

Hi w_marthe, tnx for the comment
    i did use a DP-DVI after i read a topic here abt it and replaced it for my HDMI to DVI.
    The software detecting 3 screens, but when i extend to my third screen it allows me only when i disable one of the other 2, so at the end no third screen ...
  3. Have you tried updating drivers?
  4. w_marthe said:
    Have you tried updating drivers?

yes, driver new installed and updated through website and also added the additional Eyefinity download ...
  5. Try reading this if the information below hasn't helped you:

http://support.amd.com/us/eyefinity/Pages/eyefinity-dongles.aspx

Catalyst Control Center and the Windows Display Settings manager both register all 3 monitors correct?

If so, have you tried setting the 3rd monitor as your primary display?

If this doesn't work, then I would have to recommend completely uninstalling and reinstalling the ATI drivers followed by a restart.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
  6. w_marthe said:
    Try reading this if the information below hasn't helped you:

http://support.amd.com/us/eyefinity/Pages/eyefinity-dongles.aspx

Catalyst Control Center and the Windows Display Settings manager both register all 3 monitors correct?

If so, have you tried setting the 3rd monitor as your primary display?

If this doesn't work, then I would have to recommend completely uninstalling and reinstalling the ATI drivers followed by a restart.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

I will get a new DP-DVI adapter listed in the link you send me and try again, thanx for now will let you know when i received it, ty tc
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon DVI Sapphire Graphics Displays