T2X-The Cure-- Expert Level??

Can't locate the Gems yet. The only two areas on the map I can't get
to are in the NE part with the Black X and the 2 squares around it. Also
the SW corner with the Black X. Should I assume that is where the Gems are?
Haven't located the 2nd part of the diary yet. I got the Scales and
made it out of there.
Was bored so I made it to the Far NE part of the map only to find out
nothing behind the buildings there. :-(
Any hints, suggestions, or answers? I have just over 1000 loot.
Albert

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Can't locate the Gems yet. The only two areas on the map
> I can't get to are in the NE part with the Black X and the 2 squares
> around it. Also the SW corner with the Black X. Should I
> assume that is where the Gems are? Haven't located the
> 2nd part of the diary yet. I got the Scales and made it out of there.
> Was bored so I made it to the Far NE part of the map
> only to find out nothing behind the buildings there. :-(
> Any hints, suggestions, or answers? I have just over
> 1000 loot. Albert

Hints:
Hers:
Get your butt wet and climb the ladder to success.
Up on the roof top, click, click, click.
Go west, young man.
His:
Stop and smell the roses, ya'll.

I can't be the only one who got into the hospital via the attic beams of the
roof next door, stood ont he long flat roof and thought: this is going to
run into overtime. Ye gods, I spent a long time running around before
sheer curiosity led me to the second gem.

But a good level in a great game. My thanks to the authors, The 'improved'
arrows were a wonderful idea!

Terry

http://www.usenet.com