T2X. The Trials that shape us (Mission 2)

Hello all.

I'm replaying T2X, on expert, wanting to get all secrets, all loot etc
etc. And right now what is bugging me is finding the 3rd secret. Found
one in Limes's office, and another that leads through to the "basement"
(if this is the actual basement that is refered to in scrolls through
the game) where you can turn off the Foyer security.

Still looking for the 3 secret.... I'm starting to wonder if the
basement I've found is the only one, as there is mention in the scrolls
in the office of Mechanist security devices down there... and there
ain't none where I've been!

Any hints?

Daniel.

Daniel C wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> I'm replaying T2X, on expert, wanting to get all secrets, all loot etc
> etc. And right now what is bugging me is finding the 3rd secret. Found
> one in Limes's office, and another that leads through to the "basement"
> (if this is the actual basement that is refered to in scrolls through
> the game) where you can turn off the Foyer security.
>
> Still looking for the 3 secret.... I'm starting to wonder if the
> basement I've found is the only one, as there is mention in the scrolls
> in the office of Mechanist security devices down there... and there
> ain't none where I've been!
>
> Any hints?
>
> Daniel.
Haven't played in a week or two, but the secret leading to the
basement is a secret. There is a switch, which you don't think does
anything that turns off some of the security devices.
Albert

Albert Conklin wrote:
> Daniel C wrote:
>
>> Hello all.
>>
>> I'm replaying T2X, on expert, wanting to get all secrets, all loot etc
>> etc. And right now what is bugging me is finding the 3rd secret. Found
>> one in Limes's office, and another that leads through to the
>> "basement" (if this is the actual basement that is refered to in
>> scrolls through the game) where you can turn off the Foyer security.
>>
>> Still looking for the 3 secret.... I'm starting to wonder if the
>> basement I've found is the only one, as there is mention in the
>> scrolls in the office of Mechanist security devices down there... and
>> there ain't none where I've been!
>>
>> Any hints?
>>
>> Daniel.
>
> Haven't played in a week or two, but the secret leading to the basement
> is a secret. There is a switch, which you don't think does anything that
> turns off some of the security devices.
> Albert

found the 3rd secret!

really, it's wasn't so hidden. I must be rusty.

D.