gingerninja_10

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010
Hello,
I need to know what a decent graphics card is for casual gameing. i will be playing games like command and conquer, age of empires ect. i have been looking for a new desktop and the cards they come with are nvidia 9200 intergrated and nvidia gt220. Please help.Thanks

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
Need more info, primarily:

Monitor resolution & Power Supply make/model (or wattage and amperage specs by voltage).

Can't recommend a card properly without knowing if your system can power it or the resolution you intend to use while gaming. It would also help to know what CPU it'll be paired with to avoid the possibility of "bottlenecking" issues. (Such an ugly word - bottlenecking.)

gingerninja_10

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2010

This HP Pavilion desktop PC is integrated with Intel Core i5 650 processor of 3.33GHz, 4MB L2 Cache memory and Intel H57 PCH chipset. There is a 6 GB DDR3 RAM installed in it for added data transfer. It includes 4 DIMM sockets, 2 external optical drive bays, 2 internal HDD bays and 1 Pocket Media Drive bay. Its 640 GB SATA3G Hard Disk Drive provides enough storage space. Further, the unit consists of Double Layer DVD writer supporting LightScribe technology. In addition, this product is perfect option for running graphic intensive applications since it has NVIDIA GeForce GT 230 graphic processor with PureVideo HD technology.