Having problems with Windows Installer trying to install I..

Trying to upload Itunes software. Everytime I do I recieve three error
messages.
In the interest of time, at work, I will just give the numbers.
They are
1406- something to do with not having the correct authorization key
1403-same as above.
1607 (I think or 1603)- which is a fatal error with Microsoft installer.
The problem it seems is that I am not the administrator on my computer.
However, I went to the computer management icon (as told per installshield)
to correct it, but it told me to include some information on the GROUP ICON
and I don't even have one of those. If is just missing.

I don't know what to do. Not computer savvy enough to figure this out on my
own.

Please help if possible.
1 answer Last reply
More about having problems windows installer install

    Have you tried the iTunes forum/discussion group at Apple's site? They are
    very helpful and have a separate discussion group for Windows as opposed to
    Mac. There is another forum that is especially helpful:
    http://www.ipodlounge.com/forums/ . I bet you can get an answer at one of
    the two. Good luck!

    "Bross" <Bross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Trying to upload Itunes software. Everytime I do I recieve three error
    > messages.
    > In the interest of time, at work, I will just give the numbers.
    > They are
    > 1406- something to do with not having the correct authorization key
    > 1403-same as above.
    > 1607 (I think or 1603)- which is a fatal error with Microsoft installer.
    > The problem it seems is that I am not the administrator on my computer.
    > However, I went to the computer management icon (as told per
    > installshield)
    > to correct it, but it told me to include some information on the GROUP
    > ICON
    > and I don't even have one of those. If is just missing.
    >
    > I don't know what to do. Not computer savvy enough to figure this out on
    > my
    > own.
    >
    > Please help if possible.

Configuration Windows Installer Microsoft Windows XP