Having problems with Windows Installer trying to install I..

January 12, 2005 10:21:03 AM

Trying to upload Itunes software. Everytime I do I recieve three error
messages.
In the interest of time, at work, I will just give the numbers.
They are
1406- something to do with not having the correct authorization key
1403-same as above.
1607 (I think or 1603)- which is a fatal error with Microsoft installer.
The problem it seems is that I am not the administrator on my computer.
However, I went to the computer management icon (as told per installshield)
to correct it, but it told me to include some information on the GROUP ICON
and I don't even have one of those. If is just missing.

I don't know what to do. Not computer savvy enough to figure this out on my
own.

Please help if possible.
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 5:51:11 PM

Have you tried the iTunes forum/discussion group at Apple's site? They are
very helpful and have a separate discussion group for Windows as opposed to
Mac. There is another forum that is especially helpful:
http://www.ipodlounge.com/forums/ . I bet you can get an answer at one of
the two. Good luck!

!