Newegg Deactivated P8P67 Deluxe

stormy05

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
I think the reason is cause the EVO and WS just went up for sale. So they deactivated it to get the sales up on the EVO and WS. Seeing how everyone else still has it in stock, and seeing how closely newegg is working with ASUS with all the videos on youtube. It was probably planned that way.

wes2880

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2011
I asked Newegg about this and here's their reply

"We apologize for any inconvenience. We show this item has been deactivated. An item is deactivated when we run out of stock and we do not have plans to carry the product again in the immediate future. This does not always mean that an item is gone for good, but it does mean that we probably will not receive more for a while, if ever. Please check all prices and availability at www.newegg.com for our most up-to-date status."

dantichrist

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2011
It was deactivated because Intel did a recall on the P67 chip. There's a problem with the 3Gb sata ports. The 6Gb's can be used with no problems though.

I found out that little bit of info out the day bfore mine arrived (my luck) but they're going to swap it out when a replacement chipset is out in April.

TRENDING THREADS