T2FM-Snobs-Exert level -- last question(maybe)?

Okay, in the sewer, I think. Garrett says he needs to find a key,
which I have and open the grating with the sewer key. There is a hatch
at the top of a ladder which isn't frobable.
I have over 25,000 loot. The objective to get the note still isn't
checked off.
Am I missing something?

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:41:37 GMT, Albert Conklin
<aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Okay, in the sewer, I think. Garrett says he needs to find a key,
>which I have and open the grating with the sewer key. There is a hatch
>at the top of a ladder which isn't frobable.
> I have over 25,000 loot. The objective to get the note still isn't
>checked off.
> Am I missing something?

No, if it's the sewer with the forgbeasts you have finished OK. The
mission normally ends just after you walk through the grating. The
problem will be the failure of the objective to check off when you
took the note from the messenger. This bug hasn't been reported on
the forums.