Weekly Poll?

10 answers Last reply
More about weekly poll
  1. When I looked at this I figured no one voted yet, guess no one wants to comment. I'm for it if you can come up with good discussions. Just no AMD vs Intel flamewar bait.
  2. I like the idea. Far as topics, one suggestion would be the best component in a certain price range. Like, the best Socket 1156 motherboard for a $150 budgest. Best CPU/motherboard combination for $$$. The best RAM for this motherboard. Things that people want to know. Personally, the one thing I would love to know is the best AM3 motherboard for $100. My system is showing it's age, and I don't have money to burn on a system.
  3. ct1615 said:
    fine something less polarizing, how about ATI vs Nvidia?

doth ati extisteth?

i hope nvid can make something to match or beat the 5770 with similar power draw this summer, unlikely, but 1 can hope
  4. A weekly poll will increase interest and member participation in the forum. Must be interesting, informative and educational.
  5. Ubrales said:
    A weekly poll will increase interest and member participation in the forum. Must be interesting, informative and educational.

There. FIFY. :)
  6. jsc said:
    There. FIFY. :)

I like the way you think :p .

Polls sound good to me, hopefully it'll help some of the forum members choose their next build.
  7. ^End of yes/no discussion. 90% pass :D

Beginning of feedback/suggestion:-->
  8. just a few thoughts/ideas...

Hyper-Threading (is it worth having it disabled for higher clocks/lower temps when looking for overall performance?)

Sound Cards (worth buying over on-board for headphone users? if it's worth it for nice headphones, how about budget headphones? ($40-75$))

High Performance RAM (Are performance kits worth it to you for the small increase in responsiveness?)
  9. Maybe a discussion on how much you should spend on a case/what type of case you should be using.
  10. After reading other posts, here is what I am suggesting: The poll must be interesting, informative and educational.

jsc take note.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Computer Motherboards Product