I forgot my account password to log in into my host.I need someone to please tell me what to do as password recovery method on Windows 7 Home Premium Edition.
Here are a couple of ways to help you in your Windows 7 password recovery:
1. In order to recover our lost password, we can use password reset disk. Windows 7 lets us create password reset disk to help us recover our lost passwords. However, it is important to note that we can use this method only if we create the disk before we lose our Windows 7 password. To create password reset disk, go to the User Accounts on the Control Panel. Then click the Create Password reset disk. A reset disk wizard appears and all you have to do is follow it to create your own Password reset disk.
2. Another way to recover lost or forgotten passwords is to use special Windows 7 password recovery software. This software is designed to automatically recover lost user credentials. There are few tools out there that work on the same principle. This is how they work:
· First, they automatically create bootable USB or CD. They then, start copying all needed files to your USB or CD.
· Next, the software starts locating the system user.
· Once it finds the system user, the recovery tool automatically begins to recover your lost password.
· Once the process has finished, all you have to do is restart your computer. You will then be able to login to your computer without a password.
The next time you lose your Windows 7 password, don't worry. Just follow the simple tips that I have given and you will, in no time, recover it.
For enhanced solution followhttp://www.techyv.com/questions/how-resolve-password-issues-win-7