Offline Folders File Location

Where can I find my offline folders on the file system? I'd like to
actually be able to see where they are hidden on the system.

The problem I have is I am using offline folders to sync up my MP3s
with my computer at home. It works great...until I plug into a network
other than my computer at home. Media Player continually tries to
connect to the file location even though the Offline Status is set to
offline.

Thanks,
Tom

%SystemRoot%\CSC. %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS, if
Windows is on the C drive. There should be subfolders (D1 thru D8) under
CSC. They are in binary form. That's why you can't view them in Windows
Explorer. You need the cache viewer, whatever that is, to view them.

[[The Offline Files (Client Side Cache, or CSC) folder/database comprises
multiple folders and is located in the %SystemRoot%\CSC folder by default.
The CSC folder is hidden by default and should not be modified in any way.]]
[[The cached files are placed into these folders in binary form.
The cache viewer reads the data from the folder structure and displays it in
a readable format.]]

From...
Structure of the Offline Files Cache Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;230739

[[The Offline Files cache is a folder structure located in the
%SystemRoot%\CSC folder, which is hidden by default. The CSC folder, and any
files and subfolders it contains, should not be modified directly; doing so
can result in data loss and a complete breakdown of Offline Files
functionality.]]

From...
How to Restart the Offline Files Cache/Database
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;230738

How to use offline files in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307853

--