TX2 The Brothel -- rooftop questions

I was ashamed not to have found the gas arrow in that little flat-roofed
area, but it was nice to find it anyway. Is there anything else up
there?

When you are standing on the ladder in the gully outside Druart's room,
looking across the area in front on the building, there's another
building almost opposite with a little round structure on it. There's
light coming from an open door. Is this reachable?
--
Terry Pratchett

Gez

If you mean the one with the pipe running across, yes it is,
but I had a hell of a job balancing to time the jump.

In message <ded6f5$t67$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>, Gez
<gez.gtr@btinternet.com> writes
>If you mean the one with the pipe running across, yes it is,
>but I had a hell of a job balancing to time the jump.

I think that's the one off to the right when looked at from where I'm
standing?, With the half open window and the drill bit inside? If so,
I've got that one.
--
Terry Pratchett

nightwalker

"Terry Pratchett" <tpratchett@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> I was ashamed not to have found the gas arrow in that little flat-roofed
> area, but it was nice to find it anyway. Is there anything else up
> there?

I don't believe there's anything else up there.

> When you are standing on the ladder in the gully outside Druart's room,
> looking across the area in front on the building, there's another building
> almost opposite with a little round structure on it. There's light
> coming from an open door. Is this reachable?

That's intruiged more than a few people but as far as I know, nobody has
found a way over there. I expect it's probably just part of the scenery as
all loot and secrets are accounted for.

Nightwalker

--
Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.

In message <cfvOe.285890$5V4.37760@pd7tw3no>, Nightwalker
<nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> writes
>That's intruiged more than a few people but as far as I know, nobody has
>found a way over there. I expect it's probably just part of the scenery as
>all loot and secrets are accounted for.

Thanks as ever, Nightwalker. I really thought I could see a way, but it
turned out to be a tease.

Could you help with a minor problem? I've uncovered a Secret, but I
don't know what it is!

[spoiler space]

At the top of the stairs from the basement there's a small room with two
boilers (?) in it. There a Secret switch in there -- I get the
'twinnngg' -- but I don't have a clue what it operates!

Terry

--

> In message <cfvOe.285890$5V4.37760@pd7tw3no>, Nightwalker
> <nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> writes
>>That's intruiged more than a few people but as far as I know, nobody has
>>found a way over there. I expect it's probably just part of the scenery as
>>all loot and secrets are accounted for.
>

> Thanks as ever, Nightwalker. I really thought I could see a way, but it
> turned out to be a tease.
>
> Could you help with a minor problem? I've uncovered a Secret, but I don't
> know what it is!
>

> [spoiler space]

> At the top of the stairs from the basement there's a small room with two
> boilers (?) in it. There a Secret switch in there -- I get the
> 'twinnngg' -- but I don't have a clue what it operates!
>

> Terry

That stumped a lot of us as well until someone finally figured it out. It
opens a panel in the end wall of a hallway but not right beside that room so
it's difficult to connect the two. After you flip it, go around to the side
of the house with the burrick stables, go in the door and turn right. You
probably just thought the stuff you found was sitting in an open shelf, like
I did.

Nightwalker

--
Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.

In message <7OOOe.294725$5V4.128096@pd7tw3no>, Nightwalker
<nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> writes

>> Terry
>>

>That stumped a lot of us as well until
....snip...

Thanks. I'd thought the same thing as you; I spotted the lever in the
other place, but didn't make the association.

I'm still 65 loot down! But I reckon I've covered things well -- I even
got into the hot tub with the young lady and got away with it! Can you
think of a couple of hard-to-finditems/areas? I've got all the secrets.

--

> In message <7OOOe.294725$5V4.128096@pd7tw3no>, Nightwalker
> <nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> writes
>>
>>> Terry
>>>

>>That stumped a lot of us as well until
> ...snip...
>
> Thanks. I'd thought the same thing as you; I spotted the lever in the
> other place, but didn't make the association.
>
> I'm still 65 loot down! But I reckon I've covered things well -- I even
> got into the hot tub with the young lady and got away with it! Can you
> think of a couple of hard-to-finditems/areas? I've got all the secrets.

That's tough because there's so many things scattered around. I've got a
loot list that I could send you that you could look through to see if can
spot anything you missed. If you want it, just email me.

Nightwalker

--
Remove "fmleavemealone" from email address when replying.

TRENDING THREADS