System Configuration AIEEEEYAH!

Hi Folks,

The Star-Up Tab on my "System Configuration Utilty" is full of stuff
I've never seen before.
However, it is a list of all the programs that will execute when I
boot up.
I can understand that most of the stuff is necessary, and that's why
it may not appear in the [System Tray] or the [Start Up Box] where it
belongs.

It occurs to me that that's where "I" would put a nasty, not that I
would ever do such a thing. Something Like "SendPaulMoney.exe"

No... I'm nice. I just want to know how to get rid of redunant names
of things that don't sem to matter after using the selective start up
features.

Just... How do I remove line items, not how do I sneak them in there.

Many, Many Thanks,

Paul

Hi

A definition of 'stuff' would be handy.