Need a bit of help for xfx 5870 xxx

voodooleader

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
Hello

I am about to buy a new gfx card. My choice is the xfx 5870 xxx. But on xfx's homepage they have two different models of this card - so my question is if anyone knows what the differences of the two cards are?

The two product numbers are:

(HD-587A-ZND9)
(HD-587A-ZNDA)

The following link is to the product comparison of the two models where every detail seems to be exact the same to me. Hope someone can reveal the big secret to me :)

http://www.xfxforce.com/en-gb/ShoppingTools/ProductComparison.aspx

flyinfinni

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
Look identical to me... Could be they are different models for selling in different regions, like a North American version and a non-North American one since XFX only has the lifetime warranties on their North American cards?

voodooleader

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
Hmm i didn't think about that :) It might be a good guess though its had to tell if thats the only difference :) Thank you very much for your time

flyinfinni

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
Well, all the specs, as you said, are absolutely identical. Also- I just did a quick google search for each of the model numbers, and the HD-587A-ZNDA came up with a bunch of European etailers, while the HD-587A-ZND9 came up with Newegg, and some other US etailers.