Which Case?

Solution
If you're down to just a few options like you are then I find the best thing to do is just read through as many reviews as you can find on each case and go for the one that best suits your particular needs. The thing with high end cases such as the ones you mentioned is that there's actually very little to choose between them. I guess aesthetics come into it since you're going to be looking at it a lot, but I'd read into it as much as you can and go for the one that suits your particular needs.
First the full tower cases:

The 932 has been replaces by the HAF-X ... so if it's between those, I'd say HAF-X. See the video here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119225

The 1200 has been replaced by the DF-85 ... so if it's between those, I'd say DF-85. See the video here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129087

Between the DF-85 and HAF-X, I like the DF-85. Advantages include inlet air filters, hot swap SSD bay, adjustable fan controls, fits CP series PSU's (cheaper and quieter) and the case has a sturdier feel about it.

Now the mid tower cases:

The Antec 900 had been replaced by the 902 ... but now the DF-30 and DF-35 have supplanted those. The HAF-922 would be Coolermaster's entry in the field. Frankly I like building with all of them.

The XION doesn't belong in the same room with them. If building a hi end box .....

HAF-X w/ XFX Black Edition 850

or

Antex DF-85 w/ CP-850 PSU

moody89

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
If you're down to just a few options like you are then I find the best thing to do is just read through as many reviews as you can find on each case and go for the one that best suits your particular needs. The thing with high end cases such as the ones you mentioned is that there's actually very little to choose between them. I guess aesthetics come into it since you're going to be looking at it a lot, but I'd read into it as much as you can and go for the one that suits your particular needs.

Solution