angel of darkness

just sent query re freezing game during talking secquences. should have
said i am using windows XP home

loraine whyte wrote:
> just sent query re freezing game during talking secquences. should
> have said i am using windows XP home

and more information on your systems specs would also be a help. Like:

Which Nvidia card/chipset? Also, which drivers?
Which SB Audigy card, and also which drivers?
What processor type, speed and what type memory and how much memory?
If you have a 'stock' off the shelf computer, the make and model will
help, as someone will be able to look up the hardware specifications.

Next, did you do a full install, or minimal?

You are by no means the only person to have this type of problem with
AoD. There are likely simple solutions involving settings, both in the
game launcher and in your video and sound drivers, which are dependent
on whether they are Windows drivers or the Nvidia and Creative Labs
drivers for XP. There are big differences between the Windows and Mfgrs
drivers! The latest mfgrs drivers are (so far) always the better ones,
and most preferred of course.
McG.

I have Windows Xp Home edition and Tomb Raider the Angel of Darkness are
very good run . Did you have a path ( 3 edition) ??
U¿ytkownik "loraine whyte" <l.whyte@sympatico.ca> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
> just sent query re freezing game during talking secquences. should have
> said i am using windows XP home

TRENDING THREADS