Cooler Master HAF 932, Where to buy PCI tooless retention clips

Hi does anyone know where I can get replacement parts for this tower? Cooler Master HAF 932 It's an awesome case with lots of doohickys lol but my Fermi 480 GPU was being stubborn and I broke one of the tooless retention clips. I found a European store with the part but its gonna cost 10 bucks to ship it here in the U.S. The peice is barely the size of a quarter sized sphere and doesn't even way as much. Any links would be of great help.
8 answers Last reply
More about cooler master tooless retention clips
  1. Wow! How did you brake that?
    Have you learned not to use brute strength in building PCs? :D
    I have tried to search in tigerdirect and newegg but I haven't suceeded finding those.
    I hope some is a better searcher in those websites or in other websites.
  2. lol at the brute str. Thanks anyway for looking, I'm just trying to save 10 or more bucks. The price for the part on the European site is 1 Euro and its like 10 Euro's for shipping lol that sucks.
  3. Try emailing CoolerMaster support and see if you can purchase direct.
  4. Don't use the tooless clips for massive and heavy GPU's. Bad things happen. Just screw them in properly.
  5. i'll try emailing then thank you
  6. banthracis said:
    Don't use the tooless clips for massive and heavy GPU's. Bad things happen. Just screw them in properly.

Never had such problem as long i do it correctly.
  7. still looking for a cheap clip for this.
  8. What is the site you found for them? I broke one of them as well and need a replacement.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cooler Master PCI Systems