Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What heatsink would work with this processor/mobo combo?

Last response: in Components
July 14, 2010 10:36:40 AM

I recommend the coolermaster RR-H101 for around $18 shipped at newegg if you are using a standard computer case. If you want to overclock, look at some scythe products.
July 14, 2010 11:21:34 AM

Why not look at the Zalman CNPS series. One of those fit AM3 if I remember right. It's more expensive than Coolermaster but should be enough for anyone.
July 14, 2010 11:28:41 AM

Gelid tranquillo, Xigmatec Hdts-1283, titan fenrir and many more