Tomb Raider's compatibility with Windows 2000?

Wich TR games are compatible with Windows 2000? I tried to install TR1
but it won't work. Is there patches to fix this? Please help, I need
to install it, I can't live without it!

And another thing: FMVs doesn't work on TR2 or TR1. Does somebody have
this same problem? How can this be fixed?

Genesis wrote:
> Wich TR games are compatible with Windows 2000? I tried to install TR1
> but it won't work. Is there patches to fix this? Please help, I need
> to install it, I can't live without it!
>
> And another thing: FMVs doesn't work on TR2 or TR1. Does somebody have
> this same problem? How can this be fixed?

This *might* help a little...

I was tinkering around the other day with TR2 settings, and found that
when I played, the FMVs no longer did!

Turns out, the game settings for color depth (and maybe resolution) have
to match your default desktop settings. You have to set your desktop
down to 16 bit color.

--

Pistol Whipped

"Genesis" <limeraider@jippii.fi> wrote in message news:3954fabe.0404161015.b5dc012@posting.google.com...
> Wich TR games are compatible with Windows 2000? I tried to install TR1
> but it won't work. Is there patches to fix this? Please help, I need
> to install it, I can't live without it!
>
> And another thing: FMVs doesn't work on TR2 or TR1. Does somebody have
> this same problem? How can this be fixed?

TR1 works on all versions of Windows. There are instructions, and an installer,
at http://www.glidos.net, which cover use with or without Glidos.

Cheers,
Paul.