Sign in with
Your question
Solved

I had completely format my hard disk with all drive and install new os now how c

Last response: in Storage
June 20, 2012 6:44:28 AM

Hi,
I had totaly formated my hard disk and created new partion and install new o.s. windows 7 now, i have lost my some important images how can i recover it?
June 20, 2012 7:10:05 PM

niks54 said:
Hi,
I had totaly formated my hard disk and created new partion and install new o.s. windows 7 now, i have lost my some important images how can i recover it?

Well if you totally formatted you're Hard drive then they are gone.
m
l
a b G Storage
June 20, 2012 7:24:12 PM

You mentioned you created a new partition. Did you do that before or after the format? If you formated first then all data is lost, however if you made a new partition you effectivly split the hdd in 2. The old partition may still be there with the data.
m
l
Related resources
June 27, 2012 5:38:34 AM

bucknutty said:
You mentioned you created a new partition. Did you do that before or after the format? If you formated first then all data is lost, however if you made a new partition you effectivly split the hdd in 2. The old partition may still be there with the data.

I know dear i know data are lost but any chance to recover data?
m
l

Best solution

a b G Storage
June 27, 2012 8:47:03 AM

niks54 said:
Hi,

You could only ask help from some professional data recovery geek, from your description it sounds like you have re-written many times on your partition, in my experence the more times be rewritten the harder it will be recover back.
June 27, 2012 9:37:06 AM

Best answer selected by niks54.
m
l
!