Solved

I had completely format my hard disk with all drive and install new os now how c

Hi,
I had totaly formated my hard disk and created new partion and install new o.s. windows 7 now, i have lost my some important images how can i recover it?
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about completely format hard disk drive install
  1. niks54 said:
    Hi,
    I had totaly formated my hard disk and created new partion and install new o.s. windows 7 now, i have lost my some important images how can i recover it?

Well if you totally formatted you're Hard drive then they are gone.
  2. You mentioned you created a new partition. Did you do that before or after the format? If you formated first then all data is lost, however if you made a new partition you effectivly split the hdd in 2. The old partition may still be there with the data.
  3. bucknutty said:
    You mentioned you created a new partition. Did you do that before or after the format? If you formated first then all data is lost, however if you made a new partition you effectivly split the hdd in 2. The old partition may still be there with the data.

I know dear i know data are lost but any chance to recover data?
  4. Best answer
    niks54 said:
    Hi,

You could only ask help from some professional data recovery geek, from your description it sounds like you have re-written many times on your partition, in my experence the more times be rewritten the harder it will be recover back.
  5. Best answer selected by niks54.
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives Windows 7 Format Storage