Excellent online shopping experience

Tags:
Last response: in Digital Camera
December 9, 2004 11:06:38 AM

I just wanted to report an excellent online shopping experience I just had
with http://www.cameracanada.com. With all the negative reports about online
dealers out there I thought it might be nice to hear a positive report as
well.
I shopped around online for the best price on a D70. Camera Canada had a
lower price than most, but not the lowest. I sent them an email asking if
they'd match their competitors price. They not only matched the price, they
threw in some free accessories. They also knocked a significant amount off
the online cost of a 1GB 40x CF card. I was asked to call them directly if I
wished to order at the price they gave me, which I did.

I spoke with the general manager who was very pleasant and professional. We
confirmed all the prices we had discussed via email, agreed on the deal and
I paid. He told me he'd be shipping the camera that day, so I figured I see
it early the next week. Imagine my surprise when I arrived home from work
the next day to find the camera waiting for me!

Needless to say I'm very happy with my entire experience with Camera Canada
and I can't recommend them highly enough. I'm not affiliated with them in
any way (I learned about them from an online forum); I just want to let
others know about a good, honest online dealer.

Now, off to enjoy my new D70!

Cheers!
Kevin
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 2:32:21 PM

Kevin Sinn <skinner222@hotmail.com> wrote:

>They also knocked a significant amount off
>the online cost of a 1GB 40x CF card.

Lexar? What did it cost in the end?

--
Ken Tough