help w/ tr3

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2004 3:22:27 AM

i just installed tomb raider 3 and i have windows xp and the controls are
really screwed up...the left and right ones work but the forward and backward
ones dont (she will turn around and side jump but wont run forward or jump
forward or back) and i cant change the controls b/c the down/up directional
buttons won't work at all.

please help!!!!!

More about : tr3

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 12:01:14 AM

Please give some specifics; what PC are you using, is it a laptop? what
keyboard are you using? Does it have the latest drivers if it's not just a
generic keyboard? Did you hav enay other programs running when you were
playing?

Kieran

"Salemlover99" <salemlover99@aol.com> wrote in message
> i just installed tomb raider 3 and i have windows xp and the controls are
> really screwed up...the left and right ones work but the forward and
backward
> ones dont (she will turn around and side jump but wont run forward or jump
> forward or back) and i cant change the controls b/c the down/up
directional
> buttons won't work at all.
>
> please help!!!!!
April 19, 2004 1:37:09 AM

I also had that once. Try to delete (or rename) config.txt in the tr3 folder
cause that caused these problems by me.
April 19, 2004 7:50:31 PM

If you have connected a Joystick, disconnect him.

regards Volker

--
http://www.laraunlimited.de
walkthroughs with screenshots,

"Salemlover99" <salemlover99@aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> i just installed tomb raider 3 and i have windows xp and the controls are
> really screwed up...the left and right ones work but the forward and
backward
> ones dont (she will turn around and side jump but wont run forward or jump
> forward or back) and i cant change the controls b/c the down/up
directional
> buttons won't work at all.
>
> please help!!!!!
Anonymous
April 20, 2004 12:54:47 AM

nevermind, i went to the eidos site and changed the config.txt file, defkey
line, 1st 4 numbers to "200 208 203 205"
thanks anyway!!!
!