help w/ tr3

i just installed tomb raider 3 and i have windows xp and the controls are
really screwed up...the left and right ones work but the forward and backward
ones dont (she will turn around and side jump but wont run forward or jump
forward or back) and i cant change the controls b/c the down/up directional
buttons won't work at all.

please help!!!!!
4 answers Last reply
More about help
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Please give some specifics; what PC are you using, is it a laptop? what
    keyboard are you using? Does it have the latest drivers if it's not just a
    generic keyboard? Did you hav enay other programs running when you were
    playing?

    Kieran

    "Salemlover99" <salemlover99@aol.com> wrote in message
    > i just installed tomb raider 3 and i have windows xp and the controls are
    > really screwed up...the left and right ones work but the forward and
    backward
    > ones dont (she will turn around and side jump but wont run forward or jump
    > forward or back) and i cant change the controls b/c the down/up
    directional
    > buttons won't work at all.
    >
    > please help!!!!!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    I also had that once. Try to delete (or rename) config.txt in the tr3 folder
    cause that caused these problems by me.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    If you have connected a Joystick, disconnect him.

    regards Volker

    --
    http://www.laraunlimited.de
    walkthroughs with screenshots,

    "Salemlover99" <salemlover99@aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > i just installed tomb raider 3 and i have windows xp and the controls are
    > really screwed up...the left and right ones work but the forward and
    backward
    > ones dont (she will turn around and side jump but wont run forward or jump
    > forward or back) and i cant change the controls b/c the down/up
    directional
    > buttons won't work at all.
    >
    > please help!!!!!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    nevermind, i went to the eidos site and changed the config.txt file, defkey
    line, 1st 4 numbers to "200 208 203 205"
    thanks anyway!!!

Games Windows XP Video Games