What is the coolest looking case you have seen?

AMW1011

Distinguished
This is one of my favorite looking cases, albeit I'm a bit biased because I own it (though this isn't mine, I wouldn't kill the front with those ugly drives.):
Silverstone TJ07
TJ07Front2.jpg

Another of my all time favorites:
Lian Li PC-v2000
PC020.jpg

87871517gy8.jpg

I still search for a good price on a used one on ebay, they are almost never resold though.

One that I am looking forward to:
Lian Li PC-a77f
a77f-25.jpg

Another favorite:
Hiper Anubis
DSCN0030.jpg

Albeit I HATE mixing red and blue lights.

I love high quality aluminum cases with great modding and cooling features. I also love the clean, yet aggressive looks of these cases. I HATE plastic on my cases!

Tom's Hardware > Forum > CPU & Components > Power Supplies, Cases & Mods > What is the coolest looking case you have seen?

The CPUs and components forum seems to have a section for everything. It's taking away from the other sections that are dedicated to what the CPU section has sub-topics for (like audio for example. You could even post any other hardware in "other components". I did that for my SSD question because I got no replies when I posted in the storage forum)
Edit: Actually, this is the only forum with a section even mentioning "cases"

Anyway, I love the looks of this case. Small too, so it would be great for portability. Micro-ATX only, so no crossfire but I'd never go crossfire:
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/fullimage.php?image=25102
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/993

It has some awesome features.

dobby

Distinguished
May 24, 2006
Cooler Master used to look good: like their wave master and old stacker. But there new stuff is quiet frankly junk.

Lian Li and Silverstone stuff looks the best these days, simple full aluminium designs. no BS

Orac

Distinguished
May 30, 2004
Do a search on "pc case mods" for several sites with custom pc cases, very cool. For manufactured cases personally I like the Aspire Qpack red or blue but would take up too much floor or desktop space so I used my old HP Media Center case.

lol I saw that on sale at NCIX for a bit. Personally, I think it's the ugliest case I have ever seen :p