Need Motorola MPx200 unlock code

Last response: in Network Providers
March 27, 2005 4:55:31 AM

Hey Guys I have a Motorola MPx200 that is locked to At&t and I would
really like to use it on other networks, mainly Cingular. It would make
my month if someone could help me out and send me the unlock code or
the "unblocking code". My IEMI# is 352206-00-237102-6 and my e-mail is
Phatfike@wans.net. I am also still running on the 2002 firmware so if
anyone has the 2003 firmware upgrade, or any other software that would
work on my phone that they could send me it would be awesome.
Thanks AF:)

--
Phatfike
March 27, 2005 3:18:38 PM

In article <Phatfike.1mj29n@WiFi-Forum_dot_com>,
Phatfike <Phatfike.1mj29n@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

> Hey Guys I have a Motorola MPx200 that is locked to At&t and I would
> really like to use it on other networks, mainly Cingular. It would make
> my month if someone could help me out and send me the unlock code or
> the "unblocking code". My IEMI# is 352206-00-237102-6 and my e-mail is
> Phatfike@wans.net. I am also still running on the 2002 firmware so if
> anyone has the 2003 firmware upgrade, or any other software that would
> work on my phone that they could send me it would be awesome.
> Thanks AF:)

just Google

use "unlock MPx200"
!