Technical Difficulty

Hey,

I just got TRAOD installed to my windows 98 computer, and it's been working
okay until the Sanitarium Level, where Kurtis needs to go into the second
laboritory. TRAOD kicks me out of the game, and pops up some weird message.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem, or where I could download that
saved level?

If you have answers, please e-mail me at Larsthegreat01@aol.com. It would help
so very much, and I would appreciate it a lot.

~Lars
2 answers Last reply
More about technical difficulty
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Hello Lars,
    I had the very same problem on a computer with 98SE and on one with ME
    as an operating system. Both with AMD processors, different sound cards and
    different but recent video cards.
    Sadly, I never was able to solve the problem. I tried all the patches
    and every possible setting I could think of and also many settings that
    were suggested to me. I thought of loading the game on an Intel machine or
    one that is running XP but I got tired of trying to find the solution.
    I finally just loaded a saved game from the Tombraider web site for the
    next level and played on.
    Good Luck,
    Bruce

    "Larsthegreat01" <larsthegreat01@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    >
    > I just got TRAOD installed to my windows 98 computer, and it's been
    working
    > okay until the Sanitarium Level, where Kurtis needs to go into the second
    > laboritory. TRAOD kicks me out of the game, and pops up some weird
    message.
    > Does anyone know how to solve this problem, or where I could download that
    > saved level?
    >
    > If you have answers, please e-mail me at Larsthegreat01@aol.com. It would
    help
    > so very much, and I would appreciate it a lot.
    >
    > ~Lars

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    Thanks for the help Bruce. It's highly appreciated. I know that I would most
    definitely get tired of searching for the solution too.

    Thanks again!

    ~Lars

Games Video Games