Technical Difficulty

Hey,

I just got TRAOD installed to my windows 98 computer, and it's been working
okay until the Sanitarium Level, where Kurtis needs to go into the second
laboritory. TRAOD kicks me out of the game, and pops up some weird message.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem, or where I could download that
saved level?

If you have answers, please e-mail me at Larsthegreat01@aol.com. It would help
so very much, and I would appreciate it a lot.

~Lars

Hello Lars,
I had the very same problem on a computer with 98SE and on one with ME
as an operating system. Both with AMD processors, different sound cards and
different but recent video cards.
Sadly, I never was able to solve the problem. I tried all the patches
and every possible setting I could think of and also many settings that
were suggested to me. I thought of loading the game on an Intel machine or
one that is running XP but I got tired of trying to find the solution.
I finally just loaded a saved game from the Tombraider web site for the
next level and played on.
Good Luck,
Bruce

"Larsthegreat01" <larsthegreat01@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> I just got TRAOD installed to my windows 98 computer, and it's been
working
> okay until the Sanitarium Level, where Kurtis needs to go into the second
> laboritory. TRAOD kicks me out of the game, and pops up some weird
message.
> Does anyone know how to solve this problem, or where I could download that
> saved level?
>
> If you have answers, please e-mail me at Larsthegreat01@aol.com. It would
help
> so very much, and I would appreciate it a lot.
>
> ~Lars

Thanks for the help Bruce. It's highly appreciated. I know that I would most
definitely get tired of searching for the solution too.

Thanks again!

~Lars