Best GPU for......

4745454b

Titan
Rather then us suggest tons of cards that aren't around where you are, why don't you list the cards you can find that are in your price range? We can then pick from that list the best card. Please be as detailed in the list as possible.

PSU does not matter. What matters when you've got 45amps on a SINGLE 12v rail????!!!

45A x 12V = 540W. I'm assuming you have a 550 or 600W PSU. I would have spent a bit less on the PSU so you can get a better GPU.

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
Kind of hard for people in the US, UK, or anywhere other than Pakistan to have any idea what prices in Pakistan are.

Is someone buying this for you and shipping it? Is that why you want US prices? And if so, why not Newegg? They have some of the best prices in the US, period!

ahmadumair

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
Hey you can check and tell me the best deal for US$ 100 or Rupees 8500/- from these sites:-

1.beliscity.com

2.czone.com.pk

3.galaxy.pk

4.shophive.com

5.pakcm.com

P.S price should not exceed the amount Rupees 8500/- !!!!!!!!!!!!

randomkid

Distinguished

Are you serious? I see an i7 980X and 5970x2 in your sig. Why do you need another video card not exceeding Rupees 8500?X

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008

This is getting absurd... You want us to go to Pakistani websites and find you the best deal for 8500 rupees or less? Instead, why don't you find some there which are within your price budget, tell us what they are, and then we'll tell you which ones are better? At least do some of the work yourself...

The way things are going, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you asked someone to pay for it then fly over there to hand deliver it, too.

TRENDING THREADS