JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

How do I get NTBACKUP when the installation disks that came with my HP
(Hopelessly Problematic) computer doesn't have it to install

You can download a copy from here:

http://home.comcast.net/~cerelli/ntbackup.msi

--
Nepatsfan
"JustMe" <JustMe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get NTBACKUP when the installation disks that came
> with my HP
> (Hopelessly Problematic) computer doesn't have it to install

JustMe <JustMe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I get NTBACKUP when the installation disks that came with my HP
>(Hopelessly Problematic) computer doesn't have it to install

Buy a third-party backup product. Or a full-version of Windows XP.
Alternatively you can ask HP if they provide NTBACKUP on any way.

--
(tm)