Brand new computer crashes while installing any OS

G

Hi, first of all I have never built a pc before, and my primary language is not english.

Hardware:
ASUS P7H55-M PRO (motherboard)
Cooler Master CM 690 (Cabinett)
Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHz 4GB (Ram)
Intel Core™ i7 Quad Processor i7-860 Quad Core
Lite-On DVD+RW burner IHAS124-19
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB SATA2 32MB 7200RPM (harddrive)
Silver Power SP-SS500 500W (Power supply)
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 (Graphic card)

Allright so the problem is that everytime I try to install any os (Tried 2 different versions of Win7 and one of Xp) it crashes at the same spot. It either turns off or freezes. First I thought it might be heat, but the cabinett has 3 fans and the cpu fan is working. And in the installing process I am not getting far. On the win 7s i got to the point where its done loading windows files and the flag comes up. On the xp i got passed where i had to format my hdd and when it was completing the install or someting. But when it had to format it took ages, like two hours or so. Therefore I don't think its heat.But when I turn on the computer it with the xp disc in, it installs again and freezes or turns off on the same spot. And I need your help if you know if this is any hardware failure or something. When I bought the PC, it was a premade scheme wich allowed me to select pieces that fit together, and then either build it myself, or let them do it for a lot of money. I tried using another hd so that is not the problem. When it freezes, first the dvd stops and then 5-10 seconds later it either freezes or shutsdown. This is extremely frustration because this pc cost me a lot, and I am pretty sure I havent done anything wrong, but Im open for suggestions.

G

Thanks, but when I tried that nothing appeared on the monitor...

G

So any ideas? I just did a memtest and it passed it 3 times. I used the ultimate boot cd, but it had a ton of tools and I have no idea if there is anyone else then memtest I can use to figure out more.