Verifying DMI Pool Data Hang/Freeze

Chaize

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
My Harddrive won't boot anymore, that's what it looks like, i recently upgraded from Windows 7 32 bit To 64, i was Dual Booting Hackintosh with it, after upgrade to x64, i realized the installation had corrupted my Mac partition, but i had a backup, and used Carbon Copy Cloner to copy my Mac OS back on to the partition( Windows and Mac are on different partitions on the drive) everything went fine, and i decided to install the Mac Bootloader Chameleon, installed, i rebooted, now it hangs at Verifying PMI Pool Data, and i can only boot into my Harddrive OS's by inserting the hackintosh installation disc :[, Please help me, some of the things i think could be the problem are:

- In my BIOS IDE Channel 0 Master is my CD/DVD drive, is it suppose to be like that? And My HDD is IDE Chanel 0 Slave... is it the wrong setting? And i can't change it to Master it has no such option :[

- Disk Utility verifies my Mac partition as corrupt, could that also be the problem?

- If it's my Mac partition that's corrupt? How do i set back my previous Windows bootloader instead of Chameleon?

- And i was told upgrading to 64-bit allocates all 4GB RAM, but it doesn't ;/ it's well and still 3.25 Usable :[

Please help me :/

as long as the main drive is on ide0 it should be fine. try using a fix master boot record to see if the master boot record is damaged. hirmm boot cd.
http://www.hirensbootcd.org/download/
has seatool and other tools to test your hard drive to see if it ok.
i would look into seeing of your mb bios can boot from any hard drive and pick up a small hd for the mac os and put it on the other drive by itself.

Chaize

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
I believe the MBR is damaged because i'm no longer using it, and i'm using a foreign OS mbr, i've tested the S.M.A.R.T status of the drive and it doen't seem to detect that anything is wrong with it :[