Multiple monitors p8p67 deluxe

If you really, really needed to know, did you check the manual first?

Being a P67 part, it does not provide access to the Sandy Bridge built-in graphics. So to use any monitors with the motherboard, you need to put in one, or more, graphics cards. Pick a graphics card that supports two monitors (anything over $50 these days) and shazaam! multiple monitors.

G

I havnt read the manual as my board has not arrived yet. (also im very new to building pc's)

Could i run the computer with just the alrady included built in graphics or do i need and extra one?

I havnt read the manual as my board has not arrived yet. (also im very new to building pc's)

Could i run the computer with just the alrady included built in graphics or do i need and extra one?
Parry
1) You can read the manual online; that's how I got it.
2) You cannot use the built-in graphics. Short answer: the motherboard doesn't have any.

Long answer: This motherboard uses the P67 chipset (the chipset is chips on the board that allow the CPU to connect to everything else). The P67 chipset does not support built-in graphics. Hence, no built-in graphics.

The H67 chipset, which is not on the board that you are getting, does support built-in graphics but does not support any kind of enthusiast features. They're planning a chipset sometime soon (I would have said a "fusion" chipset, but that's taken these days) that will support both.

But. Your Motherboard Does Not Have Built In Graphics. Honest.

That said, welcome to the world of building your own. Read a lot, ask questions for what you can't find by reading, and learn from experience. Have fun.

swimswithtrout

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010
Will i be able to use multiple monitors with this board? Could i run the computer with just the alrady included built in graphics or do i need and extra one?

Yes, buy a GPU that supports multiple monitors, done.

Your mobo has no capability of playing any video. To even set up your new computer you'll have to buy a graphics card of some sort.