Prince Of Persia 1&2

strider

Hi all,

I loved the first Tomb Raider, not so much the others though. I'm pretty
confident it's been mentioned in here before but in case it hasn't you
really should check out Prince Of Persia.

http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/index.php

P.S Hello, I'm Scott AKA Strider from alt.games.half-life.

McGrandpa mentioned this group, so blame him for my presence :)

--
www.stri.tk

Futurama - Not Y3K compliant.

Strider wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I loved the first Tomb Raider, not so much the others though. I'm
> pretty confident it's been mentioned in here before but in case it
> hasn't you really should check out Prince Of Persia.
>
> http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/index.php
>
> P.S Hello, I'm Scott AKA Strider from alt.games.half-life.
>
> McGrandpa mentioned this group, so blame him for my presence :)
>
> --
> www.stri.tk
>
> Futurama - Not Y3K compliant.

Hi guy! :) Fancy meeting you over here!

There are a lot of good Tombraiders in here, most of em are lurking to
see if anything interesting pops up. There is also some excellent
fan-fic recently posted over in alt.fan.lara-croft, so if you like a bit
of good reading in the Lara Croft vein go check it out. My fave thus
far, is Gordian Slashes "Forerunner". If you can't find it all or
can't get that ng (that's saying yer interested) we'll help you out.

Do you still load up the old Tombraider for a go now and then? Have it
for the PC? Ever played it with good graphics?

PoP is something a few folks in here have also been playing. For
whatever reason (Halo and a rerun of Half-Life come to mind? heh!) I
didn't get PoP.

Enjoy yerself Strider!
McG.

strider

McGrandpa proclaimed...

> Hi guy! :) Fancy meeting you over here!
>
> There are a lot of good Tombraiders in here, most of em are lurking to
> see if anything interesting pops up. There is also some excellent
> fan-fic recently posted over in alt.fan.lara-croft, so if you like a bit
> of good reading in the Lara Croft vein go check it out. My fave thus
> far, is Gordian Slashes "Forerunner". If you can't find it all or
> can't get that ng (that's saying yer interested) we'll help you out.

Thanks.

> Do you still load up the old Tombraider for a go now and then? Have it
> for the PC? Ever played it with good graphics?

Nah, I played it on the Sega Saturn first, then tried it in a few
incarnations on the P.C but it just never was as good as the first. They
didn't seem interested in evolving that horrible control system.

> PoP is something a few folks in here have also been playing. For
> whatever reason (Halo and a rerun of Half-Life come to mind? heh!) I
> didn't get PoP.

Oh you really outa'

> Enjoy yerself Strider!

I'm trying!!1

--
www.stri.tk

Futurama - Not Y3K compliant.

Strider wrote:
> McGrandpa proclaimed...
>
>> Hi guy! :) Fancy meeting you over here!
>>
>> There are a lot of good Tombraiders in here, most of em are lurking
>> to see if anything interesting pops up. There is also some
>> excellent fan-fic recently posted over in alt.fan.lara-croft, so if
>> you like a bit of good reading in the Lara Croft vein go check it
>> out. My fave thus far, is Gordian Slashes "Forerunner". If you
>> can't find it all or can't get that ng (that's saying yer
>> interested) we'll help you out.
>
> Thanks.
>
>> Do you still load up the old Tombraider for a go now and then? Have
>> it for the PC? Ever played it with good graphics?
>
> Nah, I played it on the Sega Saturn first, then tried it in a few
> incarnations on the P.C but it just never was as good as the first.
> They didn't seem interested in evolving that horrible control system.
>
>> PoP is something a few folks in here have also been playing. For
>> whatever reason (Halo and a rerun of Half-Life come to mind? heh!) I
>> didn't get PoP.
>
> Oh you really outa'

Nah....that and Indy just ain't to my liking much. I do like Halo, and
now we have the "Halo Editing Kit"! Sooo...now I have to see if I can
get something useful out of it :eek:) A much expanded Blood Gulch would be
good. Or, Several of their canyon maps with some broad levelled out
flat places! Yeh! :)
McG.

Strider wrote:

> I loved the first Tomb Raider, not so much the others though. I'm pretty
> confident it's been mentioned in here before but in case it hasn't you
> really should check out Prince Of Persia.
>
> http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/index.php

The orginal PoP must have figured somewhere in the TR design, even if was
at the subconcious level.

> P.S Hello, I'm Scott AKA Strider from alt.games.half-life.

You mean "Stider"? LOL ;)

G.
--
Gareth Edwards ¦ SPOnG.com ¦ Your source for video
| | games news, compos,
gareth©spong.com | The Internet Computer & | product and industry
¦ Video Games Database ¦ info, past and present

strider

Gareth Edwards proclaimed...

> You mean "Stider"? LOL ;)

Huh? :)

--
www.stri.tk

"She's a beatifull ship alright. Shapely, seductive.
I'm gonna fly her brains out!"

=>> The runes were cast, the portents thundered and then Strider
warbled on about "Prince Of Persia 1&2" in alt.games.tombraider <<=

> P.S Hello, I'm Scott AKA Strider from alt.games.half-life.
>
> McGrandpa mentioned this group, so blame him for my presence :)

Well... just so long as you don't bring any of the a.g.h-l.tfc crowd
with you.

--
snark^ #gameplanet channel on the etg IRC network snark(at)
www.gameplanet.co.nz ICQ: 1471203 paradise(dot)net(dot)nz

Gareth Edwards wrote:
> Strider wrote:
>

>>I loved the first Tomb Raider, not so much the others though. I'm pretty
>>confident it's been mentioned in here before but in case it hasn't you
>>really should check out Prince Of Persia.
>>
>>http://www.princeofpersiagame.com/index.php
>

> The orginal PoP must have figured somewhere in the TR design, even if was
> at the subconcious level.

I think they (somebody from core) mentioned it in the interviews,
can't remember who or when though. But as you say even without them
admiting it it's obvious that Lara has some blue blood:)

erik