HELP: Nikon Coolpix 2100 flash quit working

Flash light doesn't come on any more when I take pictures on my Coopix
2100.
How can I repair it?

Many thanks,
More about help nikon coolpix 2100 flash quit working

    On 9 Dec 2004 12:32:03 -0800, in rec.photo.digital apezam@bigfoot.com
    wrote:

    >Flash light doesn't come on any more when I take pictures on my Coopix
    >2100.
    >How can I repair it?

    Are you sure you haven't able any settings which will disable the flash? Is
    there a rest all selection in the settings menu? This would be the easiest
    way to reset the camera to the factory default settings.
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

Nikon Coolpix Photo Flash Light Cameras