tomb raider 6 italian version

I have been given an Italian version of Tomb Raider 6 (Angel of Darkness)
but it does not install on my system (Pentium 4, Win98)
Can anyone give me any hints on how to get it to run?
3 answers Last reply
More about tomb raider italian version
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    get some pizza

    "Ian McChesney" <ian.mcchesney@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    : I have been given an Italian version of Tomb Raider 6 (Angel of Darkness)
    : but it does not install on my system (Pentium 4, Win98)
    : Can anyone give me any hints on how to get it to run?
    :
    :

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    okay - okay - since you put it that way. lol.

    what ? You can't read the instructions because they are in italian ? or you are crashing
    to the desktop ? and the error message is in italian ?

    DO you think you meet the min requirements for playing TRAOD ? Yes. okay then tell us a
    little more about your system please.

    Like memory, video card, sound card.

    Hope this helps,

    you can go here and patch TRAOD to build 49 to see if that helps,
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tr2code.htm

    * note: this build IS in english, and you might have to hunt around for the build in
    italian (i hope not).

    let me know.

    a fortiori

    ** No Fate **

    cheers,
    dracman
    Tomb Raider: Shotgun City
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb.htm
    http://www.smokeypoint.org/traod/traod.html
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1pictures.htm
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tombraider1/tombraider1midaspics.htm
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/medipak.htm

    **savegame editors all versions Tomb Raider & TRAOD godmode
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tr2code.htm

    http://www.smokeypoint.com/3dfx.htm
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/My_PC.htm

    ** Win2k and winXP hi-res with TR1
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/glidos.htm

    ** Tomb Raider 1 add on UB levels
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/tomb2.htm#Tova

    ** GTA III vice City Character MOD
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/uzi.htm#gta3

    **purchase Tomb Raider 1 PC CD **
    http://www.smokeypoint.com/medipak.htm#tombraider1

    ===============================
    ** No Pili'kaia **

    "Ian McChesney" <ian.mcchesney@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    : I have been given an Italian version of Tomb Raider 6 (Angel of Darkness)
    : but it does not install on my system (Pentium 4, Win98)
    : Can anyone give me any hints on how to get it to run?
    :
    :

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.tombraider (More info?)

    BTW: Works on without a patch on Win98, 2,1 Celeron, 512MB RAM, Ti4200
    (Problems with the videos,
    everything else was okay),

Pentium Games Video Games